What is blik?

So I received an email awhile back about interesting wall decorations.  I've always wanted to do something to spark up my room a bit and I think that Blik Wallcoverings might just be the answer!  
For my dad: He is a huge koi fish fanatic and would probably love to have this in his office 
(or not... he's a pretty beige guy!)
If only I really had chairs like these... 
Then I would totally get these stickers and deck out my dining room!
This is probably one of the coolest wall stickers that they have available!  
HUGE HUGE HUGE Super Mario Brothers fan you're talking to here!
I was actually looking for these types of "headboards" during my Senior Studio Design class, but couldn't for the life of me find them until NOW.  Oh well!  At least I know where they are now!

Photos courtesy of Blik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment