HOTEL JUNKIE: Epic Hotel - Miami, FL

I just can't get over this hotel!  I think I'm in love! The Epic Hotel really is EPIC.  At first, when I saw the website and the photos, I thought "Pfft... there's better out there," but as I continued to explore the website, I fell more and more in love with this hotel....  Here, take a look yourself!


While this bathroom does look fairly modest, it still looks so comfortable and serene... 
I just want to sink into that tub and feel my troubles melt away....

This whole rooftop club/pool area looks amazing both at night and during the day.
I'm not a lounge-by-the-pool type, but for Epic Hotel, I'd give it a try!



They also have the Metropolis Ballroom, which looks so glamorous!

This area is called the Hammam Detox Chamber.  I LOVE IT.

Zuma Sushi Restaurant

It looks so yummy already... and the food didn't even come out yet!

How can it be so pretty?  I'm flabbergasted.

The caption for this area on the website reads "Area 31 Private Dining With 
A Highly Publicized View" and I have to say.. this view looks to die for!


(They must have had one of the BEST photographers ever... all the other hotels should hire this photographer because he/she certainly worked his/her magic and made this place look ridiculously good, dont you think??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment