Ashley Meaders

There are so many different areas of design.  While I've always had a deep love for architectural design (yes, even more so than interior design), I also have a great love for wedding design as well.  I've often toyed with the idea of jumping headfirst into wedding desing.  Ashley Meaders is a seriously fantastic wedding designer who's designs have a touch of homegrown feeling to it.  I love that personal touch that makes a wedding just a bit more intimate.  It makes me smile... that's what Ashley Meaders' design does to me!

You don't often see elephants in wedding invitations, do you?  Well you'll never forget these elephants with this awesomely simple design :)
I've never seen a swing like this one, and someday hope to have one just like this in my backyard.
This is by far my favorite wedding design.  It's just such a lovely pinky-peach color and Ashley Meaders incorporated some of my favorite flowers: the ranunculus!

Photos courtesy of Ashley Meaders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment