HOTEL JUNKIE: Maison Moschino - Milan, Italy

Maison Moschino is probably the most adorable hotel I've come across.  All the way in Milan, Maison Moschino is known as a design hotel and is part of a hotel management firm known as HotelPhilosophy.  HotelPhilosophy builds only in Italy and has some of the most spectacular hotels that I have ever laid eyes on.  Definitely a "wow" for every hotel they've got!  

I would say that Maison Moschino is the most fanciful one.  Based on dreams and fairy tales, each of their 65 rooms tells of  

   "a fairy tale theme inside a dreamlike environment 
                                          which tell an optimistic story about a fantasy world 
                                                                                                      and come to three-dimensional life."  

The Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Room

Frightening, dont you think?

The Forest

Inside the suite known as the Forest, there is this adorable little owl lamp!  

The Shadow Room
The Shadow Room is probably the most "normal" room out of them all.

Wallpaper Room
The Wallpaper Room is by far my favorite!  I love everything about from the wall paper with a damask heart design that is duplicated onto all the materials in the room.... to the fabulous bench!

I think that Maison Moschino is definitely on my list of hotels-to-visit-when-I'm-stinkin'-rich list!  For the time being, Maison Moschino's website will just have to do...

Photos courtesy of Maison Moschino.

0 comments:

Post a Comment