Crazy Knick Knacks From The Spoon Sisters

I seriously love Daily Candy and how much stuff they send me.  Okay, there was a bit of sarcasm in that... but Daily Candy sends buttloads of emails every week!  The good thing about the massive wave of mail is that every once in awhile, I'll find some little nugget of gold that will make me smile : )

Today's nugget of gold is: THE SPOON SISTERS!


What initially drew my attention was the Dress for Dinner Napkins.  Apparently, these are paper napkins that insta-fancy any occasion!  These would be a hoot if I were ever able to host my own dinner parties : )

The next item that caught my attention was this incredibly life-like peanut butter and jelly sandwich WALLET!  Crazy, isn't it?  I wish I could get my hands on these puppies, but they're all sold out! It's so cheap too, only 10 buckaroos!

Photos courtesy of Spoon Sisters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment