HOTEL JUNKIE: Andaz (Hyatt) - San Diego, CA

Originally I was looking into the New York Andaz Hyatt, but found it a little too boring.  Then I found out that there was a San Diego Andaz and decided, "Hey, no harm in giving it a look."  Well, I'm sure glad I decided to give it a look because as soon as I saw this, I thought, "I wish I had seen this place before I had done my senior thesis in school...."

Quarter Kitchen
Ivy Rooftop Lounge
The Lobby
The Andaz San Diego
The whole problem with my senior thesis was that I was not very familiar with such high end hotels to begin with, even though high-end hotels is what I really want to do in the future.  Let this be a lesson that research is a crucial first step to any project!

Photos courtesy of San Diego Andaz.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to see this website properly on my cellphone :(

My blog post tips to get pregnant

Post a Comment