HOTEL JUNKIE: Gramercy Park Hotel NY, NY

Introducing a new section of my blog!  HOTEL JUNKIE will be about hotels that I adore.... 

First up will be the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York, New York!

The Lobby with Reclaimed Wood Columns & a Coffered Ceiling
If there's one thing I love about design, it's about the reuse of old materials.  The coffered ceiling is repeated throughout the hotel.  
The Rose Bar
Love, love, love, love, love....

Penthouse Suite Bathroom
Okay, I personally would LOVE to walk into this bathroom every morning and just feel "aaahhh...." 

Private Roof Club

I've always been a fan of those types of light bulbs and this is one of the first times that I've seen it used blanketing the ceiling.  I've got to say... It blew me away when I first spotted this picture!

What is also great about Gramercy Park is that their website also features awesome floorplans of each suite!  ....which is pretty suite.  (Sorry... I had to pun.)

By the way, Ian Schrager is a design GENIUS.  Pure Genius.

Photos courtesy of Gramercy Park Hotel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment